The Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elders

We are a clan of the useful, and greatful players of Deltascape. We stride on making the game better for everyone and help people if they are in need of help. The clan is based on everything from Pking, Boss events, Minigames, Skilling, or hanging out

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Staff positions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
G o d e s s
Admin
Admin
G o d e s s

New Staff positions Empty
PostSubject: New Staff positions   New Staff positions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Apply for a postion on The Elders. I want a bried paragraph explaining what qualities you have which are similar or the same as the ones listed on the banner.
Back to top Go down
cody

PostSubject: rawr k 420's app :D   New Staff positions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:07 pm

G o d e s s wrote:
Apply for a postion on The Elders. I want a bried paragraph explaining what qualities you have which are similar or the same as the ones listed on the banner.

well, let's see im very active with the clan, always help out if any1 needs help with pking or protection or anything, and with the forums =] im a nice clan member / friend.
Back to top Go down
G o d e s s
Admin
Admin
G o d e s s

PostSubject: Re: New Staff positions   New Staff positions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:10 pm

cody wrote:
G o d e s s wrote:

well, let's see im very active with the clan, always help out if any1 needs help with pking or protection or anything, and with the forums =] im a nice clan member / friend.

What position are you wanting? need a co leader, an events coorinator, a welcoming commity, and uhm idk but I need help =s
Back to top Go down
cody

PostSubject: Re: New Staff positions   New Staff positions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 pm

G o d e s s wrote:
cody wrote:
G o d e s s wrote:

What position are you wanting? need a co leader, an events coorinator, a welcoming commity, and uhm idk but I need help =s

eh idk i can help with events and be a co leader!@ or forums mod , w/e helps ill do dont matter to me=]
Back to top Go down
G o d e s s
Admin
Admin
G o d e s s

PostSubject: Re: New Staff positions   New Staff positions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Ok Cody, Ill give you position of events coordinator. you first mission is to quickly organize a welcoming event simliar to the one we had planned for last weekend when the server was offline. Get with me to discuss this further. have fun!
Back to top Go down
Casual

PostSubject: Re: New Staff positions   New Staff positions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 am

Firstly, I am a current Moderator on a seperate website and have been a total of three times, each time doing a different role, so my respect for a community is there as well as being a respected member.

Although I am a new member of the clan, I feel I am mature. I hold a Business Admin job in real life which requires skills such as Maturity, Discipline and being helpful towards others. I don't want sympathy for this, but my upbringing was quite tough, so it has taught me to become independant and disciplined, along with respect. If It's something I've learnt in life It's if you respect others, you will have it returned to you.

I would be happy with any role you wish to give me, I am out for no specific one as they all appeal to me ^_^

Thanks for reading =)
Back to top Go down
G o d e s s
Admin
Admin
G o d e s s

PostSubject: Re: New Staff positions   New Staff positions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Casual wrote:
Firstly, I am a current Moderator on a seperate website and have been a total of three times, each time doing a different role, so my respect for a community is there as well as being a respected member.

Although I am a new member of the clan, I feel I am mature. I hold a Business Admin job in real life which requires skills such as Maturity, Discipline and being helpful towards others. I don't want sympathy for this, but my upbringing was quite tough, so it has taught me to become independant and disciplined, along with respect. If It's something I've learnt in life It's if you respect others, you will have it returned to you.

I would be happy with any role you wish to give me, I am out for no specific one as they all appeal to me ^_^

Thanks for reading =)
TYVM, I will fid a staff position for you soon. Hopefully will inform you of title at Saturdays event.
Back to top Go down
Micky

PostSubject: Re: New Staff positions   New Staff positions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:20 pm

i'd like to be events coordinator.... i think i could do it because i come up with fun ideas such as the lvl 3 noob idea originaly comes from me;p im creative and i have a silly sence of imagination santa santa im more active than anyone aswell;p since i have no life so ill be on loads to come up with mini games ect with rules which will make them fair and fun!!! plz reply plox

ps.. im also sexy and have a big

toe
Back to top Go down
matt
Police
Police

PostSubject: Re: New Staff positions   New Staff positions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Hey, i am very active ingame, And im a nice person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Staff positions   New Staff positions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Staff positions
Page 1 of 1