The Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elders

We are a clan of the useful, and greatful players of Deltascape. We stride on making the game better for everyone and help people if they are in need of help. The clan is based on everything from Pking, Boss events, Minigames, Skilling, or hanging out

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin position

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silent pk

Admin position Empty
PostSubject: Admin position   Admin position I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Taylor. I would like to say that i think i would make a great admin for the clan. I might not be able to fix the site or even have a mic at the moment. But i would be able to post alot give suggestions, or even give prices for items. I personaly have to give all the credit to Stacy,Josh,and Cody for showing me this site called deltascape and allowing me to join the clan.You know just relax ask me things about deltascape or even runescape ill help with my best.
I just would thank my fellow clan members for giving me the opportunity for helping me through my time playing=] Giving me gp when i needed it ecetra.So the point is im asking for your guy's and gal's opinion on if you think i should be an Admin for the site. Thank you for your time =]
Back to top Go down
G o d e s s
Admin
Admin
G o d e s s

Admin position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin position   Admin position I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:42 pm

As with all posotions this will take some thought, get with u soon
Back to top Go down

Admin position
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elders :: Feed-Back :: Staff Feedback-
Jump to: