The Elders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elders

We are a clan of the useful, and greatful players of Deltascape. We stride on making the game better for everyone and help people if they are in need of help. The clan is based on everything from Pking, Boss events, Minigames, Skilling, or hanging out

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When is it a good time for you

Go down 

When are you most likely to be able to attend events?
Saturday
When is it a good time for you I_vote_lcap0%When is it a good time for you I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sunday
When is it a good time for you I_vote_lcap0%When is it a good time for you I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Weekdays
When is it a good time for you I_vote_lcap50%When is it a good time for you I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
8pm-12am GMT (3pm-7pm Eastern)(12pm-4pm Pacific)
 0% [ 0 ]
12am-4am GMT (7pm-11pm Eastern)(4pm-8pm Pacific)
 0% [ 0 ]
4am-8am GMT (11pm-3am Eastern)(8pm-12am Pacific)
When is it a good time for you I_vote_lcap50%When is it a good time for you I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
G o d e s s
Admin
Admin
G o d e s s

When is it a good time for you Empty
PostSubject: When is it a good time for you   When is it a good time for you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:58 pm

I'm trying to get some events organized and need to know that best times for people so that the maximum amout of people are able to attend. I'll do my best to see that events will be spead out enough that your able to attend events no matter what time zone your in. If none of the poll suggestions work for you please post below as what works best for you.
Back to top Go down

When is it a good time for you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elders :: Clan-Talk :: Clan Events-
Jump to: